* About four cups or one bag of fresh spinach
* 4 ounces of blue cheese crumbled (I used Bleu d’Auvergne)
* One apple
* 4 ounces of candied pecans
* ½ cup balsamic vinegar
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 3 tablespoons water
* 1 cup olive oil
* ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Wash and dry field spinach.
2. Cut the apple into ½ inch pieces.
3. Chop the candied pecans.
4. Toss the spinach, apples, and pecans.
5. Put the vinegar, honey, mustard, water, olive oil, salt and pepper in a shaker and shake well until blended.
6. Add to the spinach to your taste.
7. Serve immediately.
Comments are closed.